As early as 2009, we at Codeminders determined that Big Data would have a colossal impact across the industry. That's why we trained heavily and built an expertise within the field as one of the earliest adopters. Today, with five years of experience working on projects for clients ranging from seed stage entrepreneurs to Fortune 10 organizations, our team tackles some of the most challenging Big Data projects.
We're able to take care of every type of Big Data project at every stage. We lead platform applications and reporting environments, perform terabytes of massive textual data analysis for recommendation systems, and participate in the development of cloud based image and video hosting solutions. Our team can handle, curate, and provide reporting environments for internally and externally sourced, structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data.
- Migration: we can help you migrate from a legacy system to the cloud.
- Designing for Scalability: our team will help you with capacity planning and make sure that you understand what resources, technology and architecture will scale inline with your business needs.
- Data Diversity: our team can handle, curate, and make actionable, internally and externally sourced data, whether structured, unstructured, or semi-structured.
- Big Search: we can help make big data searchable and accessible in real-time.
- Machine Learning & AI: we can help you use big data to gain insights by applying machine learning techniques and natural language processing algorithms.
- Analytics & Visualization: we help you make the data actionable to your entire team.
If you're considering a Big Data undertaking, check out our Data Sheet on Big Data to get a complete view of our capabilities.